This is a weekend of sewing with 15 hours of mixed live tuition and personal sewing from the comfort of your home. During the Virtual Retreat the group will be making the GillyMac Magic Squares Quilt and there is a bonus smaller project – for Saturday night. The weekend will kick off on Friday night with the reveal of your Retreat Box. This box has been curated for Retreat participants and contains a mixture of quality sewing supplies and mini gifts to get you buzzing from the very start. The event will be held over Facebook in a closed group, only available for the participants. The live videos will all be saved to this group and they can be watched as many times as you like, even after the retreat is over.
Included in this price is
- 15 hours of mixed live tuition and personal sewing over 2 days and 1 evening
- The pattern for the retreat projects (Magic Squares Quilt)
- Bonus pattern for the Magic Square Tote Bag
- Bonus pattern and template for the Hand Quilting optional Saturday night project
- A Bespoke Retreat Box, full of quality goodies delivered to you for the weekend’s enjoyment.
- ….. and spot prizes which will be awarded over the weekend.
The Summer Virtual Retreat will run from 7pm on Friday 19th July to 3pm on Sunday 21st July. The Facebook group will open to participants from the evening of Thursday 18th July and will be available from them to re-watch the videos for a further 3 months after the retreat is over. Active cutting/sewing/creative time will be from 7pm-9pm on Friday, 10am-8pm on Saturday and 10am – 3pm on Sunday. Facebook lives will be instructional, like regular classes. If you want to replay these instructional videos, this will be possible as soon as the live is over and posted to the group. This will allow you to see something again or watch it at a more convenient time if this suits you.
1 place on the Summer 2019 Virtual Retreat from 7pm on Friday 19th July to 3pm on Sunday 21st July.