The next GillyMac Virtual Retreat will take place from Friday, October 22nd to Sunday, October 24th. The project for this Retreat is the new Snowy Days Quilt (55″ square). The Snowy Days Quilt comprises four patchwork blocks, combined cleverly into this stunning Quilt. The design uses a hero/patterned fabric accompanied by two blenders, a solid and background. Should you want to use up your stash, the requirements are written to easily mix and match what you have with what you need. If you would like to start with a smaller project, Gill will show you how to combine the blocks into a gorgeous table runner.
What are the logistics?
The Winter Virtual Retreat will run from the comfort of your own home from:
7 pm on Friday, October 22nd to
3 pm on Sunday, October 24th.
The Facebook group will open to participants a week before the Retreat and will be available for a further six months after the Retreat is over.
The instructional videos will be yours to access from my website forever.
The Retreat Box will arrive by registered post the week before the event.
Busy cutting/sewing/creative time will be from:
7 pm – 9 pm on Friday,
10 am – 7 pm on Saturday and
10 am – 3 pm on Sunday.
- 16 hours of mixed live tuition and personal sewing over two days and one evening
- GillyMac Snowy Days Quilt fully illustrated pattern.
- Two different quilting plans for the Quilt
- Table Runner annexe to the pattern to use the blocks in a table runner
- Bonus Pattern & Kit for the Saturday Night Project
- A Bespoke Retreat Box full of quality goodies delivered to you for the weekend’s enjoyment.
- GillyMac Bingo & prizes.
- Instructional videos for all aspects of making the Snowy Days Quilt (including step by step through the quilting, add on video for the table runner and another video for the feltwork.
More information about the Retreat can be found here