My 2022 Block of the Month (BOM) will run from January to July. Over that period, the BOM members will make my new quilt, called Artemis. Artemis combines traditional piecing and applique motifs and measures 60″ square when finished.
I have created a BOM Membership Programme to deliver more than just a single quilt pattern for those who would like to join in. It will also spark your creativity. The BOM Membership includes
- 7 Instructional documents and video tutorials allowing you to master perfect piecing, learn how to machine applique beautifully, build the blocks into a quilt, three different quilting options and finishing instructions. The topics covered month by month are.
- January – Cutting Out
- February – Ohio Star Blocks & Perfect Piecing
- March – Flower Motif Blocks
- April – Wreath Blocks
- May – Flying Geese & Borders
- June – Building The Quilt
- July – Quilting & Finishing
- Dedicated BOM participants open sewing mornings and Q&A (via Zoom) in February, April, & May – (Friday 4th February 10 am-1 pm, Saturday 2nd April 10 am-1 pm & Saturday 21st May)
- Quilting Morning with Q&A – Saturday, 9th July 10 am – 1 pm
- Bonus Zoom Class and Video will show you how to develop the wreath motif into Seasonal Wreaths by changing the colours and flower options. We will also take the idea further by creating vases of flowers that can be made into stand-alone cushions or to accompany the Artemis Quilt. This class will take place on Saturday 11th June from 10 am-2 pm.
- Access to a GillyMac BOM Facebook group to share pictures of your project and gain inspiration from other participants.
- Monthly email ‘show and tell’ updates will circulate a roundup of pictures from the past month.
- 15% off GillyMac Winter 2022 Retreat
As well as all the above, as soon as you sign up, you will be able to download my colour inspiration guide, colouring sheet and requirements chart. These documents will be essential resources as you decide on the colours you would like to use within your quilt.