This Zoom class is an excellent primer for anyone new to quilting and eager to know the simple tricks to make it enjoyable without the overwhelm,
In this class, we will start from the beginning and learn how to attach a walking foot and darning foot to your sewing machine. We will talk through needles, threads and wadding options. We will learn five useful quilting patterns using a walking foot and five patterns using a darning foot. Using a mixture of examples, we will talk through quilt designs and how to create your own.
By the end of the class, you will
- Feel confident that you have a solution allowing you to quilt your projects on your sewing machine.
- You will understand which needles thread and wadding to select for your projects
- You will have tried walking foot and darning foot (free motion) quilting and created samples of each
- You will know how to create basic quilting designs for any quilt
- You will know how to finish off the ends of threads
This class is suitable for all who want to start from the beginning with learning to Quilt
This class come with a full video tutorial and downloadable notes. As with all video tutorials, these are yours to access forever. By taking this class you will also gain access to the free GillyMac Club Facebook group.